View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #282
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I don’t think that this Romanian club is good enough to win the Champions League, or elsewhere. Give me the best XI players from my Romanian nation and I am not going to produce major results. But it’s nice to know that most of these folks are getting older, and better and will have worked together longer than other nations in a few years.

I loan Esario to Melilla

Tactics?

Gimenez remains on Trequarista. Why would I want to mess with that?

Ivan is a Complete Forward

Lupu is moving to an enganche role from his previous ADP one. I have been working on training him for that role for about a half year now.

Margeman is moved to a Mezzala role at Middle at MC.

Cartagena remains a ball-winning role on support at DMC.

At MR I have Winger, support, with Etebo in it right now and Stoian in the same role on the ML. I’ll ease in Boka.

I will start, initially, Strobl, Mitrea, and Tonelli at DC. I expect to rotate in Balasa and Kubik at DC for Mitrea in particular, as he is much worse than the other two at DC. I have Tonelli and Strobl locked in, and I doubt I’d slid ethem around.

I am training DMC Viveros to have a better role as a Regista at DMC than Cartagena’s

I name Cartagena my Captain and Strobl as my vice captain.

Andrei Ivan is my main PK taker with his great PKs (15) as well as good composure and finishing. Mitrea moves to #2. Ditto DFKs from close range that can sink.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote