View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 08:51 AM   #283
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I reject some offers for Etebo and one for Margeman.

I have some big name clubs offering to loan some of my youth. Such as AC Milan for Viveros.

Training Camp ends.

CHAMPION, QUALS 1st LEG -Home vs Zrinjski – I start Balasa today for Mitrea. At the 1:34 mark Etebo finds Lupu for goal. Margeman hits a lethal ball to Ivan on an attack run, and he feeds Gimenez for goal in the 2:51 mark. They get a yellow in the 7th. In the 16th minute, the first attacking move by Zrinjski is turned as aside. Then they score off a corner. WHOOOOOOOAAAA. Sick goal by Gimenez in the 23rd with an assist by Lupu. It was created by an interception by Cartagena who found Lupu. They lightly injure Ivan in the 38th, but I leave him in. Ivan finds Lupu in the 40th, so that was the right call. Ivan to Lupu in the 44tn, and that’s Lupu’s hattrick. I pull Ivan for Raul. Half. We are ahead 5-1. Eckhardt heads in. Then Viveros. In the 86th, Cabrazon intercepts the ball and scores. He scores on his debut with us. Lupu to him in the 89th for another goal. We win 7-1, MOM is Lupu with 3 goals and 2 assists.

Clearly Lupu is enjoying his role thus far as an Enganche.

I reject a PSG offer for Farcas.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote