View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:10 AM   #288
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

AC Milan offered, first team, for Boka to come to them on a loan.

CHAMPION, QUALS 1st LEG - Away vs Jagiellona – They have some early pressure, Colombi stops the shot, jumpstarts an attack, and Lupu to Ivan for goal in the 2:14 mark. Ivan to Gimenez for goal a few minutes later. In the 14th, Gimenez to Ivan for goal. Etebo gives up a PK in the 22nd and they sink it. Ivan to Eckhardt in the 34th for a goal. Etebo to Ivan, goal, 43rd. Half. At the 45:15 mark, Gimenez feeds Lupu goal. I send in Boka early. David Farcas replaces Lupu. Raul for Ivan. Farcas to Rual for goal, and then they score a CK. We win 7-2, MOM is Ivan’s hattrick and two assists. The game was closer than the scoreline. They had 15 shots and 8 on target to our 20 and 13. They had 54% of possession. But we only held them to one goal from the field and then scored a ton on them ourselves.

A lot of youth I’ve been developing for a while now are getting their first games for us, like Farcas and Raul. After injuries struck the Olympics squad, Boka is heading to help out the Ivorian Olympics squad.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote