View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #293
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CHAMPION, QUALS 2nd LEG - Home vs Partisan – Today I start Balasa, Viveros for a suspended Cartagena, Stoian, Margeman, Adam and Raul. Partisan? Welcome to Castle Transylvania! You will not stop us from getting to the next level! You cannot besiege our castle! Don’t get complacent out there, this is another game, and they can win this. We have to be professional. They score first in the 9th minute. Then the game calms down. In the 26th, Lupu to Etebo for goal. Card to Margeman. Light injury to Lupu. Half, 1-1 tie. They control possession 55% to our 45% and have 5 shots, 4 on target to our 4 and 1. Alright, let’s get out there and remind Europe who Sepsi is. Etebo finds Raul for goal in the 50th. I don’t want to pull my major scorer in Lupu but with his injury, I send in Eckhardt now that we are up. I send in Kubik for Margeman with his card. I move up Viveros to MC and Strobl to DMC. They claw one back and score in the 66th. I send in Ivan late to spell Adam. Etebo charges the flank hard, jukes two players, feeds Raul a dangerous ball, and Raul puts it away in the 88th. That was all Etebo. We hold and win 3-2, and are through with a 6-3 aggregate MOM is Etebo. Lupu’s injury is just a few days.

We draw Celtic in the knock out Playoff Champions round.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote