View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 02:43 PM   #294
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Romania dropped to 28th in the World Rankings after their embarrassing Euro fallout with zero points against teams like Bulgaria, Denmark, and Germany. I create Friendlies vs Uruguay and USA.

I found a Barty!

I had this studly young newgen from Poland in my Crewe game in England, named Bartlomiej Szewczyk

FM2012 - 2 Live Crewe (And US Too!) - Front Office Football Central

After we have rejected more and more bids, the agent of Etebo wants me to upgrade our contract, and we almost double his salary to 25k from 14k. He’s playing well, there’s no reason not to extend him.

Basano, Game #5 –Away vs Astra – I keep Lupu out to keep him for the Celtic match next. Staring today is Boka, Eckhardt, and Kubik. Cartagena is back as well. As in Ivan from his injury. Raul to Eckhardt for goal in the 22nd, yellow by Cardagena. Quiet half. 1-0 us. Don’t get complacent out there. Let’s finish this. I send in Balasa for Cartagena. I send in Adrian Prodan at Ml. Then Viveros at MC. Kubik a yellow. In extra time, off a corner, Ekhardt finds Balasa for goal. We win 2-0. MOM is Eckhardt with a goal and an assist. Cartagena is banned for the next Basano match. Already.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote