View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #189
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Before that idea gets any votes, could you back that up with the vote history yesterday, and what you think it means if sal is a villager vs. if sal is a wolf?

One personal assumption I wanna air first.

1) The wolves know we don't want a tie. Someone gets a late-ish lead, as is the case with DT last night, I think people are going to be gun shy about dicking with the vote late.

And you know what? I'm changing my mind. As I was trying to respond to you with logic on voting sal, I realized said logic sucks. Unless we got pretty damn lucky, let's just assume we were villager/villager last night. If he is a wolf, this goes out the window, but I think that's pushing the bounds of probability.

If, as is more statistically likely, he's a villager, we learn...the wolves could have dumped votes on either and been fine. The people NOT on either of those two may be more interesting at that point, as there's probably at least one of those wolves who wanted to not get caught up in axing two villagers.
The most sensible thing for the wolves to do last night, in my mind, would be put 1 vote on DT and 1 on Sald. The third (I'm assuming we've got 3 wolves), could go wherever and stay out of it.

Frankly, the more I dwelled on it, *I* can't think of a ton we'd learn if we voted Sal and he turned up villager.

Yay just typing whatever the hell is bouncing around in my head.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote