View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #3593
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This is one of many posts where Commo suggests that the BG shouldn't guard Bug. Not an invalid opinion, but now knowing the wolves were worried about the sheriff, mgiht be a wolf ploy.

I'm not finding much from J23 and Dubb in these stretch of days that's worth posting. On post content alone Commo an Mckerney are far more suspicious, IMO.

As I later stated, when I said the BG shouldn't be on bug I thought McKerney was the Minister and DZ was still alive when I brought it up. I later recanted that after DZ died and I saw that the minister was Lathum and Mckerney was the Martyr. I believed then and still believe the Minister and or Exorcist were more important to us in this game then the seer. This is because the wolves needed to kill them to win and they couldn't convert them. While the seer could be converted by the wolves, or by scanning, not to mention the scan results could have been blurred by an item or possibly even by a wolf. It would appear now that maybe the wolf needed an item to scan good, but that was not certain when bug was still alive.