View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
Dutch
"Dutch"

One of the biggest challenges in a league of 32 individuals is to agree on any system for drafting.

The "have-nots" in this arena (those who have to work behind firewalls for a living) are going to appreciate the hell out of your thoughts here.

I have probably used gstelmack's draft utility as religiously as anybody in FOF MP and the amount of control he's provided for guys like me is nothing short of phenomenal. I feel more in control than I ever did hovering over FOF wondering who to manually pick next.

But what gstelmack has done is not only provide me an easy way to make a list, but given me control to weight my list fairly well. So if you want us to make lists inside the game, you may want to invest in a fairly customizable method for me to weight players against each other to easily generate those lists.

For instance, in greg's utilities, we weight the QB's SOL score higher than his LONG SNAPPING score and we also weight a QB's total score higher than a FB's total score. It's up to us how much we weight the different combines and positions. Give us that ability and I think you are on to something.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote