View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 03:19 AM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 9 – Do I bring in any of my visitors? I bring in QB Artie Payne, my 3rd choice but he’s pretty good. I lost out on some others, I bring in WR Zach Urbanus, DE Sean McReynolds, ILB Wesley Lynn, and that’s it. I lost a S, RB, and two Qbs. All four are ones I visted early from nearby and was trying to bring in big time. Okay, next? 19 players are still visiting me. I have offers to none. Both of my top Og options look to have late offers from major powerhouses like U of M. One is close in NY, but doesn’t have distance as a top choice. I head to Illinois and find a nice backup OT I like and make him an offer. I swing by some other great lakes places to scout out people in person.

We have a bye this week.

Week 10 – Recruiting results? I only bring in TE, K, DE. I missed out on loads – WR, tons of DBs, OLB. I still have 14 visiting, and we have 6 in. I head to Wisconsin to lock in some more visits for a WR and OLB or two. I make offers to both. Next? We lose badly 0-30 at Liberty.

Week 11 – We bring in a C, OLB, and ILB. We lost a OT, OG, and CB. We currently have 10 secured and 11 visiting. I head up to New England to visit a few folks. I make some offers here and there. We host and defeat Howard 34-31.

Week 12 – We brought in a backup OG, DT, CB. I lost a CB, P, TE, backup QB, and RB. We have 13 commitments. We lose 13-30.

Week 13 0- A OG, OT, and S joined the club. We host Delaware, our rivals, for the game we haven’t won yet. Is today it? Yes IT IS!!!! We win 31-17. Muahahha U of Delaware!

We finish 4-7

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote