View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 10:05 AM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s our recruiting class for next year. We are rated the 59th best class.

As you can see, our QB Payne is fun and useful. He was a Top 100 recruit. We visited him early. A random push late by New Mexico State and Western Michigan wasn’t going to bring him out. TEs were heavily pursued, and Price is just a fun, body to add to the squad, our WR Urbanus is someone I wanted to bring in to give a target for Payne. C Grauer was my top target all season long, and no one else sniffed his panties. OG Famie, and Reed are back ups of backups of backups. I needed to get a real O Line for Payne. OT Goodwin was okay, but again, nothing good as I had to keep pushing my OT targets back. K Stevens is fine and smart. Des Tims and McReynolds and DT Crane are all improvements for our squad and can offer a powerful early D Line. The renovation continues with my LBs, CBs and S.

Here they are when seen by academics. You can see that they will, mostly, have solid GPAs and tests scores, including Payne. You can also see their national rank, and 9 were ranked in the top 1000. In a few cases I felt a solid player who wasn’t the sharpest knife in the XActo knife box was more important. Ian’s GPA was 2.63, but a 1020 test score mean I wasn’t caring. Only two players, DE Tims and TE Price have scores below 1000.

I brought in 4 PA, 4 VA, 1 KY, 1 NY, 3 NJ, 1 AZ and 1 SC and 1 MI.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote