View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – On the recruiting trail, I try to uncover a surrogate OT. I have to do the same as my top TE over in NY was offered Penn State and Oregon and is visiting both. All of my WRs are out too. Next? I head to Michigan and find one and make an offer. I make an offer to a nearby MD one as well. One of my Dts targets is visiting VA and VA Tech. One of my top S targets was offered by Stanford and is visiting them.

We win 28-20 over ODU on the road.

Week 6 – My good Maryland backup OT offer is visiting Maryland after getting an offer last week. I lose out on a CB. I try to hold my serve on others and find a new CB. I head to Washington to see if I can unearth any. We lose on the road badly at San Diego State 13-42.

Week 7 – We lost a S. I head to CA and make some offers to a player here. There are no Top 100 players that weren’t offered. My top TE got a late offer from his idolized school, UConn. I try to hold my serve this week too. Next? This week we host winless Morgan State. We send them home loser 37-29. I lost WR Carlton Vance to injury. We are at 3-3.

Week 8 – I have 16 visiting and an offer out to another. They are QB, RB, WRx2, OLBx2, Sx2, CBx2, TE, G, T, P, DE, DT. The one not visiting is an DT as well. My RB is a stud, top 100 player, but he has offers and is visiting a lot of big names. I pull my interest, head to Missouri, and make an offer to an RB I found there. I also pull off a CB visiting 4 powerhouses and us. While in Missouri I try to find a few more players for backups.

We lose 9-27 against Howard on the road

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote