View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 04:35 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 9 – I lost a P, but brought in a TE, S and OLB. I make an offer to a CT punter I visited before. I try to hold my serve with calls and such. We host and lose to Liberty.

Week 10 - We added the CT Punter to our squad, plus we added a QB, RB. However we lost my backup spots for OLB and a DE for someone I was really expecting to come our way. I have 6 commitments and 9 offers visiting. I make an offer to a backup DE.

We host and crush 1 win Delaware 42-16.

Week 11 – This is disappointing. We brought in WR, CB, and DT, but they were all down on my lists. We lost out on better players and an OG. 9 commitments. Currently 4 active offers to OT, DE, CB, and S. I make offers to some very deep candidate pools. I make three more offers to DT, OG, and WR.

We head to DC and take on the undefeated Hoyas. We leave with that record intact, 28-17. That puts us at 5-5 on the season

Week 12 – We lose a WR. No other news. Bye.

Week 13 – We bring in a OG, CB, and DE. We lost an OT. We have 12 in, 3 visiting. Any OTs anywhere? I head to Tennessee and find a smart body. We lose at Towson 10-30

Week 14 – We brought in a DT.

Week 15 – An OT and WR join. We still have a S outstanding.

Week 16 – We have brought in a Safety.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote