OTx2 (one Start, one ?)
K
P
DE?
DT?
OLB?
CB
S?

The ones with ? are more backups and subs. I need a better QB than Reese. Now that my WR squad is set, I feel like if I can bring in one good starting WR every year I’ll be good as that would give me three starters, and one red shirt, and then one year of eligibility from 4 up if all five remained eligible.

Right now, my P/K are in the 2nd year of eligibility. That leaves next year to RS, and, then my new ones could rotate in. All of my DTs can be starting level quality of various sizes, but I only have four, so again, I need to find some more talent there. This was one of the reasons I would have been happy to have gotten two last year as one of my “free” scholarships.

I currently am looking for 15 and I have 15 scholarships, and I can offer a FB a non-scholarship, so I could do 14 with one free for BAP. Last year you could tell I was hitting squad equilibrium. How? I grabbed one player at every level. DE, DT. ILB, OLB. S, CB. OG,OT,C. WR, QB, TE, RB, FB

That’s ideal I think for college. It leaves you open for studs all the time, and you never feel pushed because you need four CBs or something. Other than ILB and OC, we’ll be continuing that this year. And again, I won’t turn talent down. If I have a stud ILB in Delaware who’s four miles away and wants to go to a place close to home, I’m going to try and bring him in.

Our prestige rose to 69. This is at the same as Missouri and Arkansas, and better than Michigan State by one. We are just behind teams like Oregon, Wisconsin and Marshall. Troy is at 74. By the by.

Ready to Recruit?

Welcome to the hotbed of talent that is Delaware! Brewster! Worsham! Richardson! Lots of talent right here! Do I make an offer to Brewster even though I really don’t need a stud after I lucked into a nice one last year? I have made offers to my OLB and S. But I’d like more than a backup CB in Andrews, so I may look to see what I can snag elsewhere and keep him on my backup. TE Parish has not-great grades but is fine. If he was 57+ or ++ I’d offer now and move on. I may be able to get better grades for my backup. Although 2.79 and 1158 test score are fine. For my last two visits I head to NJ. I find a sick P and make an offer. Ditto an OT.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote