View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 11:06 PM   #43
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – One of our targets, a backup TE, is visiting us. I head to SC and find a stud RB and make him an offer. I check out the Top 100. I find a stud OT that’s not been really pushed forward. I check him out over in North Carolina, and then make him and offer, the first to do so. These usually don’t bear fruit, but that’s no reason not to try. As of right now, I have 15 offers out, to my expected number and a OT I just offered, as sort of a Best Player Available. I check in on my current folks. My stud ILB is visiting Maryland, and I pull off and then offer to one in Massachusetts I just found. I also found one in Indiana. They both have the same rating, but the Indiana one has no athletic prep at all and would come in fully green. I try to hold my own serve on others.

We head to undefeated Liberty. They win 27-24. Sughroue was 16 for 93 and a score. Miller 15 of 29 for 229 and 2:1. Scores by Grim and Sughroue. No turnovers for us. Credit to Liberty!

Week 6 – My stud RB was offered Notre Dame and is visiting, it’s a great fit. I pull my offer. I offer to a CT RB who’s good, but not as good academically. My MA ILB was offered by Iowa and South Carolina and is visiting. I pull my offer and move to the very, very green Indiana one. That restores me to 15 offers. I head to CA to check out the CB I offered blindly. He’s double minus bad. 84--. He’s still fine for my backup/sub needs.

While here I run into this guy:

No one had made him an offer, he came back 97+. I figured he was bad – see my scout. He’s green. But smart. I make him my random 16th offer. I don’t normally make offers like this, as you’ll know. I’ve never posted a screenshot of a fallen treasure, but you can see. I also visit a backup ILB while here.

While talking about it, here is Ballard the other T100 guy I’m the only one offering. See that high athletic prep? I could start Ballard tomorrow. Great grades, smart, came back worse, so he’s 82-, but that’s fine. Those are my two BPAs right now I am using my two extra scholarships on. If I bring in either, I’d be happy.

My QB Glover from MI was offered Mi State and is visiting. I pull my offer. I make an offer for a guy in PA unseen. I also call up some folks. I pull off my OLB and make another offer. He;s close, has negative distance as his second, and we were the first in academics by a lot, but he was offered and visiting Fresno State and New Mexico. I offer to another.

We annihilate the San Diego foes, 52-6. Sughroue, 21 for 112, 2 scores. Miller rushes for TD too. He was 14 of 21 for 155 and 1:1. Urbanus a score. We had SEVEN picks today. Three pick sixes. One of our starting OLBs, Tanner, is out for a month, and Cortez will start for him.

I really need my QB to step up. Dude you have a ton of tools. Use them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote