View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 05:56 PM   #44
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh!

Sometimes I suspect that you think I’m cheating and reloading stuff over and over. Nope!

Here are my box scores from the year. Enjoy! We have three 50+ games out of five honestly.

Week 7 – No new news on the recruiting front. I head to Hawaii and visit a CB, QB, and DE.

We lose on the road at our rival Delaware. 33-29. Sughroue with 21 for 96 and 1 score. Miller was 19 of 29 for 3:2, 268 yards with scores to Grim, Sutter, and Berry. Our defense was stimied, no turnovers, just two sacks.

Week 8 – No recruiting news. We have 14 visiting. I check on my blind offers. They are fine. Our major competition for Howard, USC, who had made an offer last week pulled out. I visit the Carolinas, Georgia, and then have enough money to randomly visit that QB who loves Del State. Why not?

We host the one-win Morgan State and this is hopefully a good chance to get back to our winning ways, right?

We win 56-17. Right! Sughroue has 2 scores on the ground, Etzinger the third. Miller was MOM with 30 of 41, 4:2, 447 yards. Sutter, Collier, Urbanus and Sug with scores. 2 picks by Riley, one by Cortez. Reser and McReynolds each with 2.5 sacks.

Week 9 – We lose our backup OT Bernstein but bring in a C. We have 14 offers. I’ll leave them out for now, as I want to keep an OT spot back in case a certain stud heads elsewhere. Nevermind I found a great 4.0 OT still out but visiting a few places we are better than. I’m a hoarder of offensive line talent, what can I say?

We barely defeat Towson 27-24. Sughroue was 27 for 156. Miller was 19 of 36 for 291 and 2:5. Five picks. He hit Collier and Grim for scores. We had picks by Collier and pick six by Grogan.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-22-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote