View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #89
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Night 0:

Night comes, and you all gather in the room once again. The holograph comes up once more. The old man goes into a diatribe about how all of you are going to change the world once you are released. He is then interrupted by another man.

Young Man: "Sir, I believe we have a problem..."

Old Man: "What is it? Hmmm... That IS strange. Perhaps we should run more tests."

Young Man: "Yes sir."

He turns back to talk to you.

Old Man: "As you can see, we are deep into research and new developments. Do not worry. By the time you have awakened, our job would have been finished. It is important that I talk to you about the glorious piece of machinery in front of you. It is named "Neon Chaos". Not only does it display these holograms, but it analyzes every single heartbeat and vital sign of everyone in the facility. Neon Chaos is also responsible for opening the hatch to the outer door. It is a sophisticated machine, containing an almost human-like Artificial Intelligence. Now, I have left it upon each individual to actually keep their identity as their own... Neon Chaos does not know your true genetic data. The only way to view it would be to place someone in the Degeneticization Chamber, and have Neon Chaos dissolve that being's matter in order to fully synthesize and analyze his or her genetic structure. Quite unneccessary, I tell you. As it is, Neon Chaos will most likely open the hatch in about 12 hours so. Make humanity proud; live long and fruitful lives.

Roles Have Been Given Out.

There are no night actions for Night 0.

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 09-30-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote