View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #3887
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
JAG, were you actually guarding the Water Plant the other night? Because once I was lynched, I realized that (in my understanding of the rules) no one was in a role that allowed them to guard the Water Plant. If Danny had attacked it and damaged it, all of the crew (except Danny) would have died of two days' dehydration in the morning. Thankfully, Danny found the other way to make it work.

I figured the game was lost (for the second day in a row...the night before I expected the Danny-Abe Spawn team to kill LSG and I) when I saw the damage to the water plant and that we were all dehydrated. Blow up the plant at night and we lose, plus once it was revealed you were Spawn, I figured you and your teammate would have been all over that since you seemed to have a great grasp of things. The only thing I could think of was trying to 'repair' the plant even though it hadn't been broken yet. BK told me I didn't know what would happen if I tried to pre-emptively fix it. I wanted to coordinate some other people to help me but I didn't want to tip off the Spawn just in case they weren't planning that attack, plus I didn't even know if it would work.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote