View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #404
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Alright, I don't want to be dense, but how do you propose we use our momentum to further build voting records from D1? If you think there's a clear candidate, I'm willing to listen.

Your point that Hitler 'could just as easily selected conspirators' is true, but obviously Hitler wants the meeting to succeed, so we would expect he tried to pick villagers. If that role that can PM Hitler once a day is in the game, presumably that player is in the meeting. Anyway, I still think we'll know something about the group from the meeting based on what the results of the meeting are. If the meeting fails, we vote that group relentlessly until we find at least one conspirator. If the meeting succeeds, it doesn't automatically clear the group, but I would rather look at other candidates for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
There was a lot of interest in having a second candidate there towards the end, as people didn't feel wolfy about DT. The fact that LSG got pushed, and didn't quite make it, and then Chief, and almost made it, makes me wonder. Were people trying to get votes away from KWhit or Darth, the other two contenders at that point? I think Chief, Darth or KWhit are ones to look at, to me.

I can see your point also, JAG, but I think it pays to follow up on the vote history we have. Eventually we'll come back to it, better to clear it up now then wait three days.

Autumn laid it out pretty well.

I think the bolded part is a terrible strategy. What if there is 1 conspiritor in the group? Are you willing to trade 6 Nazi's, possibly including Hitler and the role that can PM him ( forgot his name), for 1 conspiritor.

I realize that is worst case scenerio, but I don't think it can be as black and white as that.

I say we play regular WW today and pending the outcome of the meeting we look at alternative strategies.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote