View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #420
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I was looking at buried votes (early votes on both knowns and unknowns) and since CR has struck a few people the wrong way, NTN's vote pinged me as a possible wolf on wolf early vote, especially since people don't like voting CR on day one because of his inability to be in the thread at times.

There's not much, but it's just a feeling.

There some some inaccuracies here.

My involvement in the vote yesterday is seen as a possible determiner of value fo rthe vote. I wouldn't say too many have been "struck wrong" by me. I don't think I have done much that would be considered wolfish in and of itself, and the primary interest me is because of something completely out of my hands--the mad rush to lynch me at the end of the day. My DV vote was a Day One vote I had no real confidence in, and my LSG vote was based on the reasoning given at the time, which was enough, I should point out, to get Danny to use his duke option in her.

Second, I don't think people shied away from voting me yesterday. That seems to be a standard reactionary Chief Rum opinion that doesn't hold int his specific case. I had two votes while it was known I would be gone until just before deadline, and then I was present for the entire time leading up to the deadline, and vocally present (it was clear to anyone there that I was in attendance) for the entire late vote moves.

Once again, I don't want to be lynched, because I am not a wolf, so my death gains the village nothing. But I have no role, so I don't really cost anything either--except what I represent as a voter and thread contributor. So if I am to be the target of votes, I would hope it would be because the village has weighed the benefit of having a vanilla villager Nazi around against what they can learn from my lynch and have determined that I should be lynched, value-wise. If I am being lynched because I appear to be "wolfish" or because of inaccuracies like the above, I would certainly challenge anyone to back that up, because if I am going to be targeted, I want it to be for the right reasons.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote