The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Thirty-Four – Against the Tiger
I pull our colonists from Kirikiriroa and send them to Ahuriri in New Zealand
1 May – Samarinda converted to the way of Buddha, and next is Tarakan
1 Sept – MIL TECH 15 We can build new and better infantry and we update
Right now, if I were to declare war against Bengal…
I would be able to bring in Ming China
It would be:
Us, China, Dai Viet, Mong Mao, and Mong Kawng.
Bengal, Delhi, Malwa
These are the army counts:
Mongs? 14k total
Dai Viet? 11k
Bengal – 66k
Delhi – 6k
Malwa – 26k
Now, to be fair, we have just 60 on the border ready to head in.
I might be able to do this without Ming.
I order one of my armies from Dai Viet and order 20k built.
Let’s do three armies of 25k and one of 20k
1 Jan, 1606 –
– Grasslands, 11 dev, grain farmers, I order a Farm Estate here, 0.34 made for us.
– 9 dev, grasslands, livestock, Estate ordered here as well, 0.29 made for us here
I send these colonists to Easter Island to use as a base for potentially colonizing the West.
19 May – Tarakan converts, and Bulungan is next.
1 June – Taranaki is with Fur
25 July – Ready?
I declare war on Bengal. I’ll in China. Better to be safe than sure.
10 Sept – We take the two minor holdings next to us. I move in deeper.
28 Sept – The Fort of Chakla is in front and two of my armies besiege it while minors over in Shan are falling
27 Oct – Chakh falls
1 Dec- After chasing one army down, we take it out
24 Jan, 1607 – We arrive in their capital of Gouda
4 Feb – We rout a Malwa army. We currently have a 10 warscore
14 Mar – 30k Ming troops have arrived
6 April – Their capital falls!
28 April – We arrive at the fort of Sataton and begin to besiege it
1 May – Fish in the province of Ahuriri over in New Zealand
23 May – After we assaulted it, their fort fell
9 June – Bulungan converts and next is Kutai.
31 July – We win a battle in their fort of Balasore and begin to siege it
3 Sept – One of my holdings has converted to Confucian
30 Oct – Buton and Tidore are now cored! I order a Plantation for Buton
2 Dec – I accept a white peace offer from Delhi.
1 Feb, 1608 – The Fort of Balasore is now ours – our warscore is 87
29 Mar – More minors and smaller victorious. We are at 99 warscore.
Here’s an example of what I could do. This is just me clicking on key provinces that I would like, and then building up to them on the map. This includes their capital and three silk holdings.
Actually I’ll do this instead. I get two full states from them, finish key states, and then take two provinces that give me a land connection
These are ELEVEN provinces we just grabbed!
All are Bengali and Hindu
We’ll begin on the right and move over:
– Grain, jungle, 5 dev, Chin and Animist, part of our state there, estate and workshop here and we get 0.06 from them
– This was our wargoal, it’s a level 2 natural harbor, Jungle, Cotton, Temple, Marketplace, workshop, 0.11 sent to us
Up from Chittagong, Grasslands, 10 dev, camp and shipyard, Cloth makers, temple and workshop 0.09 made here
– Up from Sonargaon and connects to Goraghat, natural harbor level 1, jungle, cloth making, `3 dev, workshop, temple, marketplace, and 0.12 made here
– This internal province is next to many of my new additions. It features silk makers, Farmlands, 11 dev, with workshop, temple, and camp and barracks, 0.10 made here. I destroy the military buildings.
– Their former capital, Paper making, level 1 Emporium, workshop, temple, marketplace and castle, 0.19 made here from its 24 dev.
– This is to the west of Gauda. Silk, Farmlands, 7 dev, workshop and marketplace, sending us 0.07 in cash money.
- South and west of Goraghat is this, with Naval Supplies, 8 dev, grasslands, naval equipment manu, workshop, and 0.07 made.
– East of Lakhnor and southeast of Goraghat is this. It’s Silk, 19 dev, farmlands, workshop, temple, and 0.22 is made here.
- This fort is west of Nadia, and south of Lakhnor. Level one natural harbor, fort, grasslands, Spices, 13 dev, 0.11 made, work, market, and temple here too.
– Silk, farmlands, level 1 natural harbor, 12 dev, work/temp/market, making us 0.12 monthly. This is the trade area for the Bengal trade zone.
We won that quickly with the aid of China. Because they have a large northern border with Bengal over the mountains, they poured in more than 100,000 troops and supported, sieged, and more. There was nothing I could give them, and they weren’t asking. I didn’t promise them anything.
But China and us have had a strong relationship. We haven’t declared a rival in almost a century, which hurts our score, because the only option is China, and they also haven’t done so, despite the same. No nation in the world could deal with both of us. No alliance in the world could do so. Our combined military (and our vassals) is around 450,000 troops. We can each purchase a ton more. Our forcelimit is twice our army size. Our economics are #1 and 2 in the world. I might start declaring wars more quickly, because even if we become a very bad boy and annoy the world, who would declare war on us?
I fabricate claims on three Bengali holdings