View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #54
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

2015-2016 National Awards

I am going to change it up this dynasty and just tell the number of awards each team got as opposed to naming the players. Since this is more about the coaches than anything else, I think the number of awards is fine. If you guys truly want to know player names of awards, that's fine, but I'll only give names if it is one of our coaches getting an award. With that in mind,

UCLA put 1 player on the All-NCAA 3rd Team.

Kentucky put 1 player on the NCAA All-Freshman Team.

2015-2016 Conference Awards

No awards for Hartford.

ECU put 2 players on the American All-Freshman Team.

Davidson put 2 players on the Atlantic 10 All-Freshman Team.

TCU put 1 player on the Big 12 All-Freshman Team.

Michigan had the Big 10 Freshman of the Year and put that same player on the Big 10 All Freshman Team.

Michigan State put 1 player on the Big 10 1st Team.

Hawaii coach B.B. Gunn was named Big West Coach of the Year. They also had the Big West Player of the Year and put 2 on the Big West First Team.

Charlotte put 1 player on the Conference USA All-Freshman Team.

No awards for Rice.

No awards for Monmouth.

Norfolk State put 2 players on the MEAC 2nd Team.

Colorado coach Rob Nielsen was named Pac 12 Coach of the Year.

Stanford put 1 player on the Pac 12 1st Team and 1 player on the Pac 12 All-Freshman Team.

UCLA had the Pac 12 Player of the Year and 1 player on the Pac 12 1st Team. They also put 1 player on the Pac 12 2nd Team.

Washington State put 1 player on the Pac 12 All-Freshman Team.

No awards for Alabama.

Florida put 1 player on the SEC 2nd Team and 1 player on the SEC All-Freshman Team.

Kentucky coach Patrick Hutt was the SEC Coach of the Year. Kentucky also had the SEC Freshman of the Year and put that player on the SEC All-Freshman Team. They also put a player on the SEC 2nd Team.

Troy put 1 player on the Sun Belt All-Freshman Team.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-25-2016 at 07:56 AM.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote