View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #1245
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
I grabbed a scroll this morning, i couldn't stall any longer.. i'm level 2 now.. i'll be sitting tight and going to djinni sale this afternoon.. we should discuss buying options.. i'll have quite a bit of gold most likely..

Great! So did you get a Paper Sprite or an actual scroll? I am guessing since you're level two now, you got the sprite? It was in beating the sprite that I also got to level two.

Unfortunately, the sprite gave me no gold, and I spent all of mine at the last Djinn sale. So whatever you have right now is what we have. We'll talk about it this afternoon.

While you're at the Djinn sale, I'll probably grab a scroll and see if it is always a sprite that shows up or if there are actual scrolls there. I might give you a spider pincer I got off of the cave spider, see if we can get anything of value from that.

BTW, I rang the gong. It didn't do anything.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote