View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:07 PM   #58
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Cal was beat by Tennessee in Knoxville 34-31 this past week which was the big game of the week.

Vince Young was the player of the Week with 23 of 28 passes for 431 yards and 4 TD with another 70 plus yards rushing.

None of my players were in trouble this week!

Time to check up on my recruits:

G: Earl Jackson - Our coaches think he is a lost cause. I stop trying to pursue him.

WR: Jermaine Gibson - He also has dropped us to bottom of his list. He is heavily favoring Nebraska. I drop him off my list.

HB: Ross Harris - He called to tell me he is excited to watch us play on TV against Arkansas. Georgia is still reportedly ahead of us on his list. I up my time to 25% with him.

WR: Nick Burton - He has dropped us to the bottom of his list. I'm going to see if I can change his mind for one more week. I up my time with him to 20%

DE: Travis Hamilton - He wants to see us dominate Arkansas. We are still #1 on his list. I keep my time with him at 15%.

CB: Carlos Marshall - HE still has us at 3rd on his list. I need a shut down corner. I up my time with him to 25%.

QB: Micah Johnson - The scrambling QB is leaning towards Ohio State. I drop my pursuit of him as we are 8th on his list.

TE: Jerome Ward - Drops us to 7th on his list. Not surprising since I'm ignoring him. I continue to leave my time at 0.

FS: Garrett Howard - Loves Michigan. I'm crossing him off my list.

MLB: Reggie Wheeler - He still favors us, but Texas A&M is creeping up his list. They are going after him hard. I continue to keep him at 15%.

FB: Damian Davis - We've dropped to 6th and he really likes Georgia. I drop my time to 0 on him.

CB: Brian Hall - He has narrowed it to 5 quickly! We are not on his list. Cal is the heavy favorite to get him.

Right now, we are in the running to get 5 guys. Unless something changes, I will just follow their progress over the upcoming weeks except to comment where each person committs.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote