Sirfozzie votes dubb (2)
Eaglesfan UNVOTES Saldana (0)
Eaglesfan votes dubb (3)
saldana UNVOTES eaglesfan (0)
tanglewood votes Sirfozzie (4)
kwhit votes blade (2)
lathum votes blade (3)

The main concerns I have so far in Day 1 is:

1) Sirfozzie's sudden desire to want to vote off some of the experienced players, which then caused a run on him from the field.
2) Dubb and Blade seemed to try to press across why Sirfozzie seemed to be a wolf, and helped get a run going on him.
3) At the time these runs started, Saldana was in the lead votewise, but since then has remained in the background. Not sure if this has any huge meaning, I think likely not, that this is just a pissing contest between sirfozzie and dubb + blade
4) Out of nowhere while people seemed to be lining up on either Sirfozzie's side or dubb's side, a new run is started by Rpi, kwhit and lathum on blade, to make it a three person race.

Now without much else to go on, seems like alot of runs got started in a way to spread votes out a bit. It feels kind of to me a little like last game where we were distracted as villagers and ended up just chasing our tails for the rest of the game. My problem is that I have no idea which group (A. Sirfozzie , B. Dubb + Blade, C. Rpi, kwhit, lathum) would be more likely candidates for trying to spread us out some. Without knowing much, Im not sure if I should change my vote, but right now Im staying pat just based on what I previously said.

I guess we will know more once more people come in and maybe we get some pattern going with this. Just seems weird for me to see these runs and the really open attacks on a day one, when we don't know anything about anyone.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote