View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 07:21 AM   #4
crusher78
n00b

Cool idea Quick. I hope this takes off.

I’m the owner of the Arizona Cardinals

Team Record

Been the owner from the inception of this league and this has been my very first endeavor into MP with any sort of game…EVER. So to say I’m a novice would be an understatement. If Quick considers his team 2nd tier, then I’m 3rd or 4th tier. I am happy to say that I’m coming off back-to-back 11-5 seasons, making it all the way to the championship last year, but losing a close one. I consider my team lucky to get there, as our roster isn’t full of stars.

Roster

I’ve had some success with star WR’s and mediocre QB’s. My receivers are led by Dean Soliday and Sammy Baker. Also have a great pass rusher at WLB in Ty Elliott. He was a gem from the draft 4 seasons ago at pick 1(15). A good run stopper, with excellent PRT & PRSt. Elliott was rated 1st at his position last year and won the coveted FOOL 2051 Defensive Player of the year Dogbyte award, racking up 22.5 sacks and 87 tackles.

I see the upcoming years being a challenge for the Cards. With an aging roster and the results from the last 3 draft classes being atrocious. The combine accuracy was recently set to 39 for this league and I’m still adjusting my draft strategies. Of course, picking later in the draft has also hurt my talent acquired.
crusher78 is offline   Reply With Quote