View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:06 PM   #5
PilotMan
Head Coach

To Lathum:

Holy shit. I never would have considered that harassment. That's just flirting as far as I was ever concerned. Damn. I was told once that I'm a 'close hugger' and I had no idea what that meant. Even after I was told, I was like that's a thing? How is that a thing? Aren't hugs close? I guess a lot of things that go on between the lines (especially where their married or one party is married) and get to be misinterpreted sometimes, at least in my experience, are either naivete or innocence. I guess that's why dating apps have their place. At least the tone is set before the communication takes place, and there is less chance of misinterpretation.

To Warhammer:

I think it's right to be irritated at both parties. I mean, OSS seems like a bridge too far when it comes to that, imo. From a parent perspective you hate that something like that happened, you're irritated that your kid didn't use better judgement, and it's right to be rightly pissed. I would be really angry with my kid though, if he told be that he had told a female teacher that joke. HS is an increasingly rough place for female teachers, they just aren't held to the same respect standards that they used to, so they are right to be very defensive and aggressive in dealing with any kind of bullshit.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 02-11-2019 at 12:09 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote