View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #319
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapeake View Post
Oh dear god. Can't there be a challenge that requires catching 3 kinds of fish, cooking them, and serving them in a freshly made lean-to?

And Racer, with all due respect, a roadie should know that freeloading ain't cool.

Autumn, I am going to revise my daily PM to say that I will absolutely not share any of the food I gather with anyone that hasn't spent at least one point on either food or shelter. I'm not going to help someone else exploit the only good skills I have so that they can win every challenge. That is BS.

I urge the rest of you to do the same. I respect that Racer is fighting hard to keep his torch lit, but he still has to pitch in like the rest of us.

Wow. Sour grapes I take it. Like I said, my health is at zero and Autumn messaged me that if it goes any lower, I could be removed from the game. It's one thing to get voted out, but it would suck to leave the game due to injury. With all due respect, I will be putting a point towards food with my next set of actions if we have any need for food. I just can't this go around because of my health.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote