View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #162
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Another concern, though, is this quick movement toward aligning old mutant friends together in one team, with one mission. An argument could be made that this calls into question the truest allegiance of one or more individuals seeking this path. Align with only mutants, at the expense of the greater good which is the rule of Apocalypse? It bears consideration...

Your accusations are baseless. I do not expect an android to understand the thoughts of we members of the genus homo sapiens superior.Friends and family have meaning to us. Content yourself in knowing that it is not something nefarious that motivates us; rather, it is desire to serve Apocalypse and strengthen our race.

[ooc: RPing Magneto is leading me to play him as I am. He would be inclined to team only with mutants and would certainly have a preference to join with his own children (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, FYI) and Charles Xavier when their differing philosophies permit. But, ultimately, I am just a standard villager seeking to quash the rebellion and stop Galactacus.]
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote