View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 05:54 PM   #224
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimes View Post
If I'm a Vanilla Town, then I get shot and the real Martyr gets to protect(?) more important players, i.e. the Cop. If I'm actually the Martyr, the scumteam probably thinks I'm a bluffing VT and will leave me alive. If I were a Wolf, I would not (fake)claim on D1 and draw all this attention to myself, because? What's the point? Intentionally playing unnecessary wine games as scum is just more work. I'm just town having a bit of fun.

You see, the issue here is that neither you nor font seem to see that, at least here, some of us more experienced players are looking second and third level or even further. The ole recursive reasoning.

"No way would I align with myself with Vaimes if we were scum!!"

"No way would I fake claim when I was a wolf!!"

These are just words. They mean nothing. We completely believe either of you could attempt these sorts of things because, frankly, we would consider doing these things and we have even seen these things. Many of us have been playing WW here for 7-8 years now. We would totally take a stab at that.

And if I can do it, or I think EF can or The Jackal or anyone else with significant experience in this game, I will certainly consider the possibility you would do this, Vaimes (or you and font).

So for that reason, you get no trust making these statements at all, just like font gets no credit from me for her statements.

That doesn't mean I am voting either one of you guys, but I don't believe this strategy helps the village. It confuses the village in an effort to confuse the wolves, and the negative of the former, IMO, far outweighs the benefit of the latter.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote