View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Instead of last year’s fast sims this year we’ll take in game by game, which is my normal pace. I suspect we are going to be more competitive this year.

Week 1 – We win our opener 15-13 vs the Bears. We had a safety late in the game of a 13-13 thriller in OT. Game MVP was Himes with 24 of 40 for 180 yards and 1 score, no picks. Gavin was 18 for 76 on the ground, and Baxter with the Td. Pick by Pujols. OT Abel Brady, in his first game, notched a nice 4 KRb.

We have a few minor injuries, some questionable and such post-game

Week 2 – We lose to the Steelers 13-25. Himes was the MVP with 20 of 41, 235, and 1:0. He hit RB Duncan, my 3rd down back, for a score. Our nickelback Plante grabbed two picks. Brady led with 3 KRB.

We heal some injuries. No other major ones.

Week 3 – We lost to the Giants 19-16,. Himes rushes for a score.

LB Jacobs is out for a month with a broken clavicle.

Week 4 – We get clocked by the Rams 41-9. I’ll skip the (lack of) highlights

Week 5 – Bye

Week 6 – We lose on the road at GB 13-34. Again, not a lot to discuss

Week 7 – We grab a win against the Titans 17-10. Himes, MVP, with 19 of 30 for 197 and 2:0. He hits Baxter and Malone for scores. Pick by Drury. We had 2 FF we recovered by Malone and S Norton.

Jacobs is back from his injury

Week 8 – We host and edge out the Seahawks 22-20. Malone was MOM with a PR 71 yards for a TD. He caught a score from Himes as well, who was 18 of 29 for 183 and 1:0.

Week 9 – We have a solid shot of going to 4-4 at the halfway point of the season with the 1 win Bears on the docket. We lose 13-25. RB Duncan with our lone TD catch, Himes was 18 of 39, 174, 1:0 where picks by Monroe and Platt, but not enough to get it done.

NT Wallace is out for a month

We are 3-5 at the break

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote