View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:27 AM   #141
ibnsgirl
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
Have fun on the trip! Elaine took the babies to Oklahoma in August to drop our oldest off at college. It wasn't the greatest experience she's ever had.

James (7 month old) had to go to the doctor's today. Pink eye and an ear infection. But he's the happy kid, so he's not complaining too much.

Our troublemaker is definitely Catherine. At 7 months, she's already crawling, standing, and now cruising.

By the way, Satch... last night the babies were okay. Slept from about 7:15 til 6:30.
Thanks! The drive is not that bad (we've been up there several times already), but this will be the longest trip by far.

Wow, 7 mos. and really mobile -- that is just scary to think about. I haven't even begun to baby-proof things here.

FM: I like Baby Blues! When I got the paper, it was one of the comics. That Zoe is quite a little tyke!
Thanks to my supporters: TonyR (SA Griffins FC), sterlingice (Houston Hippopotami), TK (Real Terps FC), the notorious pirate AE (Puke Green Sox FC), Krondor (Krondor Lancers), Dark Affair (Orient Express), and tucker rocky (Jacksonville Kickers).
ibnsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote