View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 08:30 AM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas in Cinti View Post
I'd like to see a Euro dynasty... you've been in Africa and Eastern Europe/Mid East for the last couple...

Forgot to respond, sorry! West Europe is a bit boring since I've done it so often- Ireland minor, formed it and captured England and Scotland and Wales; Aragon in Iberia; Granada twice in EU2 and 3, Oldenberg, Lorraine after the Fall of Burgundy to rebuild her which was awesome. I tried Barrois a few times in EU3 and always lost. Southern Italian minor Salerno and formed Italy, Swedish minor Halsingland and captured most of Scandinavia. You know?

But Eastern Europe? I did the Athens challenge and won. I did the Greek islands of Naxos in Eu3 and united the region. i did a Russian minor called Pskov and formed them, i did Trebizond and Theodoro on the Black Sea, but that's it. Not that much.

I've rarely touched Africa. Not in EU2, in EU3 i tired heavy Songhai and conquered the entire continent. Then in EU4 after Kongo became Catholic i took it over and turned it into a Great Power. Then i lost two dynasties ago with South Africa and my first North Africa dynasty was Mzab.

Then in Asia and the Indies I've done Mataram, my favorite, then the challenge of Sukhothai in EU4 in SE Asia, and got out from their vassalage and become an ally of Ming China. Then in EU4 I did a South India minor and united the Indian sub-continent, then I did a Philippines minor and united the Isles and then much of the Indies and SE Asia. Then I did a Siberian minor, Kamchadals, and united Siberia militarily and colonially. I've never repeated a region there.

Then in the Americas I did an Andes minor and turned into the Inca empire and then took much of South America too me. Then in Central America I did a minor and formed the Maya Empire and then conquered the area and colonized it.

Then I had a one of in the Pacific with a minor I created in Micronesia based around a real life empire at it's apex. And that's it. I've never done North America, Australia which is now possible, New Zealand, also now possible, and more.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote