View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #118
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan S View Post
You can export your runkeeper results and then import the files into Strava. You may need to manually change the results to "Run" or "Cycle".

http://support.runkeeper.com/entries...RunKeeper-data
I didn't realize until a few minutes ago that this meant that you could export *all* of your RunKeeper data in one shot. I went in there a few minutes ago just to try to grab my runs for the last couple of weeks to populate Strava and iSmoothRun and was pleasantly surprised to learn that you can pick a date range, export 'em all, then do mass imports. (Strava limits it to 50 at a time; iSmoothRun imported all of them in one shot.) So now that I can use the One App To Rule Them All to auto-export everything to all of the apps moving forward, I guess I'm fully in with Strava. The funny thing is that now that I'm using iSmoothRun, I'll upgrade to Strava Premium to get the extra stats, too.

Oh, and I'm sure you all are *SHOCKED* that I'm a sucker for MOR STATS... *shurg*