View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 03:26 PM   #42
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCorperial
I've heard that value drops heavily from ages 32 to 33, or am I misunderstanding on that?

You aren't wrong, but it starts before that. It drops every single year, regardless. It's more and more of an issue the better a player is, and less of one for low-level players like ours. Example: Schwarz(32) and Jager(28) are both level 7 Defenders. Schwarz is worth 1350, Jager 1700 right now with both at High interest. Age is the difference there. Right now though, any player who plays regularly is going to gain enough value to outpace the age decline. That won't be the case once we start getting players up to, say, level 25-30 or so. Sometime around then value starts peaking earlier unless they are getting more skills or something. The better they get, the earlier their value peaks.

We absolutely can still stop at 32 if you want, I'm just trying to explain the mechanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat
I believe that the Bench coach is the quickest to max (least amout of glory.)

They're all the same price. 15 Glory for the first upgrade, and we have 4 right now. Hopefully we'll have to decide this in the next window.

Current Transactions

** Preiss is David Corperial's player so if he wants him extended, that being as cheap as it is, that's what's going to happen. If we're going to sell him at 32, that'd be the 1-year deal for 15 euros

** Maslanka signing is the same way, cheap enough not to need everyone's vote.

** We don't have nearly enough money to do everything else. 1767 to start and it's 1040 to sign Zeitz, 896 for the max extension on Mengele, 528 for a 2-year deal with Ortag. Combind with Preiss and Maslanka that's 2636, 869 more than we have. So we'll need to decide whether it's worth waiting on one of the extensions, selling a player, whatever but not all of those things can happen at once right now.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 08-26-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote