View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 03:53 PM   #23
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Our next game is home against Salt Lake (wow, really starting with the Western teams this year), and it's the Khano Smith show. He scores twice, and Jon Busch shuts down RSL's attack (through 3 games, he has a rating of 8.67 (!!!!)), and the Revs have won their third straight, 2-0.

Up next is the early season game I've been pointing to ever since last year's Eastern Conference Championship loss, DC United, AT DC. We could really turn heads if we pulled off a fourth straight win on the trot.

Khano Smith and Pat Noonan (who's picked up some European interest in the last little bit since he's been playing regularly) score first half goals, and when Polish international Krzyiof Lagiewka (I had a hard enough time typing it, don't ask me how to pronounce it!) gets sent off five minutes into the 2nd half for his 2nd yellow.. it's breathe easy time. DC does add a consolation goal deep in stoppage time, but all it does it make the final margin 2-1.