View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #339
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Qwik, I understand the strategy that you are adopting ... having played in a few of these games I get that it is interesting to take new approaches just to see how the results play out. One benefit of this strategy is that you are almost a sure bet to last through the evenings because the Sith would want you to serve as a focal point for discussions the next day.

That said, if at some point it looks like you are going to be stripped of your connection to the force (or whatever the lynch mechanism is for that day) I would hope that you would provide some of your own insights rather than just adopting a strategy of 'the group voting for me and pushing for me contains Sith'.

The main focal point is that I know I'm Jedi, and the initial day one banter goes generally with multiple splinter groups accusing each other, bad blood and ultimate a lot of division until the Seer emerges and finally boldy points out the first true bad guy.

I figured with madness left in the brain, to offset and spearhead my own demise...a sacrificial lamb for the sake of my comrades.

I figured if I died and was proven Jedi (which I am) that at most there would be a definite lead point.

Alas, the Sith not only managed to kill two of us, but we also managed to kill one of our own in Superman.

If I spoke my strategy out further than that it makes it so transparent to allow for the Sith to adopt a new strategy.

So I will just say this...the options are to A) ignore me and vote for others or B) pile on and vote for me.

If you were evil, what would you do? If you were good, what would you do?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote