Thread: 1 to 1000
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
MJ4H
Coordinator

I played a bit more this evening at various games. About 15 minutes of stud8, 15 minutes of omaha hi/lo, and 45 minutes of hold 'em.

Playing with such a small bankroll forces me to stick strictly to fixed limit games for now.
My plan for now is to stick to 1c/2c games until I build up to about $4. At that point I will most likely move to 2c/4c games. My transition point will probably be 100 BB for the smaller levels. If I run into trouble, I am fine with dropping down a level or two. I will be very cautious. I will be fighting hard against tilt, since I think it provides the biggest danger to this mission.

Some more bad beats during this session, but nothing crippling. I did get quite the cooler in my first hand as I got AJ 3 handed and raised. By the time the flop hit J8J I was in THIRD PLACE in the hand. Yes I was against J8 and 88. I spent most of the time recovering from that pounding (as I did not really let off the gas pedal on that hand, being it was 3 handed) but finished with a decent profit.

Current total: $1.61
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote