View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #134
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
You CAN do it Radii!! I have faith in you and the program you will be following. Eggs are a must have in our household and I can't imagine a breakfast without them. I found out that having eggs and canadian bacon for breakfast with a cup of green tea really, really help.

Holiday stress, moving stress, family stress has just been killing me. I haven't been gaining but I'm not sure if I've been losing any weight either. After Monday I am in my new apartment, a 10 minute drive to the office instead of an hour, and I have been getting a lot of exercise this last week finishing up packing and moving. My new aparmtnent is lower level so I go up a flight of stairs anytime I head out to the car. Every muscle in my body aches after taking a number of loads of stuff into the apartment the last couple days.

A number of times in the last couple of months(since I started reading here and making the occasional post indicating my interest in losing weight) I've been good for a couple days but no more than that. Here's hoping the time freed up from the commute, the forced flight of stairs a number of times a day, the reduction in stress after just a couple more days when the move is finally, fully, complete, and the excersize from the last week kickstart me in the right direction for good!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote