View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #411
EmmaFrost
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Further, I have considered the prospect of individually attacking one of our fellow Disciples with a minimum of force to be illogical. First, we have no knowledge of each others abilities other than the preconceptions of our previous encounters. Mutation is a constantly evloving condition, of which I am living proof. The ability to secretly amplify or transfer damage could be possessed by any number of our thirty. I think it is an extremely dangerous proposition to request a minimum damage be affected on all of us, giving opportunity for the traitors to ambush some who may be perceived as weaker of fortitude.

Any such attempt to ambush would be revealed after the fact and would inevitably reveal the traitor. I would consider a one-to-one trade off to be a very favourable result.

Given the time needed to properly implement this plan I think even with wholesale agreement it will be impossible to carry out now. Fortunately we have had some discussion today which should, at least, ensure that we are not flailing around completely blindly.
EmmaFrost is offline   Reply With Quote