View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

TEW 2013 - A New Eisen in Town

This is a dynasty that will be played using Total Extreme Warfare 2013. For this dynasty I will be using Eric Eisen as a user character and playing as owner of the SWF.

In the interests of full disclosure, TEW 2013 has been a hard game for me to get into as I feel like the game world that the game shipped with was the least exciting version of the default database I have ever played with. A recent update to the default roster has caught my attention and I think I want to write a SWF dynasty. This will be a small dynasty with as little frills as possible(really, I hope you enjoy reading....but I'm not Vince McMahon, I know what I want to do...sometimes I may not be the best story guy to get there.)

I’ve been playing this game series for almost two decades at this point so I know my way around the game well. That being said, this is the version I am least familiar with. This is my first serious attempt at playing this version. I am playing with the Perfect Show Theory on. It is probably the most controversial feature in the game, and for good reason. I have times when I nail it, I have times when it bites me in the ass. For better or worse….it is on.

dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote