View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:24 AM   #358
saldana
Pro Starter

i have a couple problems with the situation as it has gone on this morning. yesterday, it was posted by several people, including RaidersArmy, about how odd it was for henry to have revealed himself as the seer so early in the game..now he has done exactly the same thing

raiders army demanded proof, basically taunting henry to out himself...but if RA is telling the truth about his role today, he would not have needed the additional proof that henry gave about the insignia, because he would have known that after henry's investigation, he was told the role of his target point blank....RA is now going to say that he was pushing henry as a test to see if he was really the seer or if he was using blade's tactics, or to see if he could see wolves or just mafia....except that RA states in his posts above that his role explained that only he can see the wolves, not to mention that it really doesnt make a difference, we were given a target and had to decide if we were going to take henry at his word.

RA originally voted for henry last night, and then changed to sackattack when it was apparent that most of us were taking henry at his word, and now conveniently comes up with his new role, that there had been zero indication of up to this point...why wouldnt he have said something about Mr. W earlier if he already knew he was a wolf.

SO...i am calling BS on RaidersArmy, he realizes i was about 3 seconds from calling him out yesterday,and concocted this entire nonsense last night to try to cover his overzealous mistakes of yesterday. im not sure which one he is, but my vote is for Raiders Army
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote