View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 07:00 PM   #3416
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Nobody should be supporting a debt limit increase without immediately cutting the deficit.

OK Boomer...That mindset was jettisoned in the 80's, it's just that the world didn't realize it yet and only kept it around to sound smart. That argument also lost any sort of validity the moment that the previous congress and administration passed that tax overhaul that gave away a trillion a year in good times. We saw the economy collapse and the only out was more spending. It only amplified the concept as stated above, that deficits don't matter and won't ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
I know how it works my friend, but they also as a practice won't apply a charge that likely won't stick regardless of what the criminal looks like, you can't broad brush everything, it doesn't represent the full picture. He broke the window, but it would be hard to tie her actions, in trying to enter, to what he did. Again, the guy is a POS and hopefully gets every years of his 40 year max sentence after his behavior, but I really doubt they would have gotten felony murder to stick.

Just wait until the next trump-like president blanket pardons every. single. one.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote