View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #889
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

OKay, back from mowing the rest of my lawn. I see there is not much change so...

I am the police commissioner.

It was pretty disappointing that Narcizo led the charge on me from day 1 which I opened me up to be a target for the rest of day one and now I'm one of two who may die tonight.

It's not that hard to guess what my job entails. I can protect the citizens of Gotham. I protected myself on night one. I can't protect myself again tonight so we'll see if the wolves get me or if I end up being the victim of the Joker before the night kill.

I also have another power that I will just keep to myself at the moment as it could prove to be valuable down the road if I am still alive and would rather everyone not know about it up front.

I am still on the boat as we should just kill one today (lynch) and hope Batman can intervene the Random joker kill. Obviously I'll leave it up to everyone if they want Chubby dead or if we rely on batman to save us or have a random lynch. Or continue killing me, I guess.

I almost revealed last night and in hindsight maybe I should have so we could have lynched someone instead of giving Danny whatever the hell we gave him. Power?
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote