View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #429
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I know I ought to be cunning and stuff but I really can't be bothered. Dunno if I trust Crimson or Jackal - if Niccus is the wolf he deserves the win and there's really no reason not to believe him.

I tempted to say we should no lynch vote. Then the wolf can decide whether he wants to get cute and try to make Niccus look guilty by letting him live and take out one of the two villagers who are most suspicious or if he takes out Niccus and that way we can discount the chance that Niccus is playing us all. So, like a stuck record, "No Lynch" discuss.

Sunday or Monday works best for me Zinto. Today not so much.

MY gut is saying Jackal is the wolf though, so if we want this over with I'm probably happy voting for Jackal. I want to look at things a bit more though, because this is the probably only the second time I've been in an end game like this and the last time I made an almight screw up of it.

And, bah! Autumn - I knew it. Well, not actually "knew" it. But thought about it. Crimson put me off though by not even considering Jackal yesterday morning. Don't understand why he's suddenly discounting me and going after you though.

I'm going to have to think about this.

you make quite a lot of assumptions about me. Who says I'm discounting you. I think you're both suspicious. It is not Monday yet. No lynch at this point = loss.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote