View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:56 AM   #435
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

great great post jackal. And notice that narcizo is agreeing with me about voting for you now.

thanks for posting. Myself I always throw out the excuse of anything in RL as a reason for why someone hasn't posted. Not that people don't have real lives, of course they do. It's just that every game a wolf uses that as his excuse when they really were just not posting intentionally to go utr. That's why I always leave it out of the equation. And lately I am very eager to vote out people that don't post much in a game just to eliminate that possibility.

I kinda didn't think niccus was guilty because of the day 1 vote and because he's really acting like he doesn't know certainly things which I'm sure he legitimately doesn't. But you never can tell thigns like that really.

As for no lynch, delaying things does nothing but...well...delay things.
So the wolf would take out what he or she thinks is the most trusted individual here leaving mysteries. But really I even doubt that. The wolf has been taking out guilty people all game.
So then there's 3 left after that making our percentage better? Is that the argument for no lynch?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote