View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #442
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Narcizo has had me at the top of his suspect list since D1, I guess along with you, but still. That's not a new revelation.

That's not quite true Jackal. Day two started with me looking at Crimson and then Autumn. You only really popped up when mau turned up bad. But throughout the game you seem to be very reactive, rather than actually proposing anything. I don't think you've committed to anything that hasn't already been pushed by someone else.

Discussing the no lynch day one (which everyone except Autumn presumably is wrong about incidentally - it would have been beneficial to the village as it would have given us the vote history for day one and then let us gather information day two before having to hit a baddy) you appear to be considering it. When it seems like Autumn decided it wasn't good for the village (presumably because he worked out it was)and dropped it you probably thought it was too dangerous to pursue (as I think you thought it was a bad move for the village) so you dropped it as well. Had Autumn pushed on it I think you would have followed.

I can't think of one instance where you've stuck your neck out or come up with any ideas to help the village. Or just acted weird like Crimson. Like you I think Crimson has been playing more like a sorceror than a wolf. Turns out that Autumn was the sorceror so where does that leave us? With you as the most likely wolf.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote