View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #448
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Narcizo doesn't post any voting histories. And even though he says he dislikes my reasoning for voting for autumn, he will gladly fvote for autumn for his OWN reasons. Beginning to think HE is the wolf. heh. That logic is so awesome.

OK this does spring out at me. "I'll gladly vote for Autumn"? I'd just been saying (day three) that I wanted to vote Crimson or Jackal, because it seemed likliest that one of them was the wolf. As, if you're a villager, you know that that list is narrowed down to one why did Jackal not appear in your calculations of who to vote on day three? When his day one vote is pretty much the worst out there.

My theory in small games is that wolves will avoid voting wolf on day one. Day two and if any of them are under pressure then it's fair game (especially if later on you can switch your vote to save the wolf and hope the sorceror lets you win day three). Like I said before I strongly believe in wolves voting wolves but I wouldn't do it on day one in a game this small, where you only have to survive two lynches to win. Of course, others might not see it like me but there you go.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote