View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

A couple game idea

Based on the low participation last game I wanted to float these future ideas out to see how much interest there would be (they both require a decent amount of effort to run and it would not be worth if if the player participation level wasn't there).

1. The Amazing Race, werewolf edition. Multiple teams race virtually around the world. There would be challenges and such which would include anything from Google Earth/Maps to website crawls.

I am still trying to work out all of the mechanics and figure out if there is a good way to include a werewolf mechanic into this as well (or just avoid the WW mechanic all together like the recent Survivor game did).

2. TUF A werewolf version of The Ultimate Fighter. It would include two teams that will battle in challenges. There is a lot involved in this one and all participants will be somewhat involved right up until the end.

No WW mechanic would be involved but it would be team versus team and will include the abilities to sabotage the other team.

Your team would win by winning the tournament and you earn individual victoy by winning the tournament.

I am still working out the mechanics here as well and am trying to figure out a way to include a WW type of mechanic to this as well.

3. A more traditional WW with a Civil War theme. This would be similar to the 42 Attempts game which I ran but would have a Civil War theme.

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote