View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 02:01 PM   #2
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Rules

General
- One deadline during the day; 10:00 PM EST
- Actions/votes received with the timestamp of 10:00 PM will count; 10:01 and after is late
- I will mark the end of day with a post that states Deadline; no reveals or game discussion after this post until the Start of next day post
- The deadline post is only for restricting further posts and it has no effect on when actions are accepted
- If I cannot process the deadline until a later time I will notify everyone ahead of time (my daughter gets done work at 10 and I have to pick her up at times; but she may not be working weekdays much longer with school starting next week)
- No quoting from PM's sent to you by me
- Keep it civil (on the personal level); getting into character for the atmosphere of the game is encouraged (just try to keep it game related)

Voting
- Only I have a day 0 vote.... vote Telle.... Telle now leads the day 0 vote 1-0 and with no other votes allowed Telle has won that vote... but there is no lynch action for day 0... so what does that mean? maybe nothing at all. (and you thought you missed out on me voting against you )
- Please keep your votes on a single line of its own to make the vote easier to find
- Bold your vote as.... vote EagleFan
- You may unvote using the following text unvote EagleFan... just unvote won't count, you must include the name of the person being unvoted
- You may vote no lynch vote no lynch; the same rules apply for unvoting no lynch as unvoting a player
- You may vote End Day but this must be unanimous and actions will be locked as of the time stamp of the last person to vote end day
- Tie votes.... go ahead, make my day

Last edited by EagleFan : 09-02-2020 at 10:03 AM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote