View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #800
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
I am not a Trump supporter in the least. However it's amazing you have analyzed his unsuccessful presidency after him being in office for 0 days. I thought the conservatives were fast in declaring Obama's failure about a month into his term but I will give you credit for being even faster.

Dude, look around. He's not the first person who's ever approached world politics in this way. He's not a trailblazer. He's not setting out to change things. This is based off of his actions, his beliefs, his speeches. The way he runs his companies, his lawsuits. There's nothing here that should be shocking to anyone if you're paying attention.

I sure as shit am claiming he's going to be assassinated, nor calling for it, like many did when Obama was elected. I'm not putting words or actions to him that he hasn't already done in one way or another. I'm saying that if he continues to operate that way that he always has, that this will be the result.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote